Tuesday 9 August 2011

Tech savvy

Hello fellow vintage lovers!

We have some new stock for you all which I've just finished uploading to Facebook and our new website.
I feel so technologically accomplished, which is very good for me as I usually approach anything electrical with caution and care.

So, this blouse we've just added is absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with it! It's my size as well, but I'm not allowed to keep it because I have far too many blouses and I'm in danger of looking like a secretary. And I've also just been informed that it is now sold, thankfully it is now out of my grasp!

We've also just added this size 12 waistcoat from Opera and I think the gold detail is absolutely divine! It's from 1988 and selling for £10 + P&P.


Then, we have a gorgeous leather bag by Paula Rossi, I would also have this myself if I could but I'm under a ban at the moment. I'm banned from buying bags and shoes because I have no room for them anymore... This beauty is selling for £7 + P&P - BARGAIN.

We also added more stock including more blouses, bags, dresses and scarves and the rest of it can be found on Facebook and our website, the links are at the beginning of the post.

Now, if I were you I'd go and buy what I've just mentioned before I nab them.. once they're gone, they're gone!

Happy shopping, my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment