Sunday 31 July 2011

Belts

 Hello! I can finally upload the stock photos for you all to browse and perhaps buy anything you fancy. I'll add a page on payments when I've uploaded all the photos. I'll upload a separate post for the different categories so it's less confusing for you, and for me!
I should also mention that we stock several items that aren't vintage, but they have a vintage look. I'll put vintage or vintage LOOK so you know which is which.
Vintage LOOK.
Black elastic waist belt with a rainbow butterfly clasp.
£2



Vintage LOOK.
Normal pink thin belt.

£1 

Vintage.
black leather belt with engraved detail on the buckle.
£4


Vintage LOOK.
Purple faux snakeskin belt with gold belt buckle.
£1


Vintage LOOK.
Yellow elasticated waist belt with mirrored panels and a front clasp.
£2


This is actually the fourth attempt I've had at uploading the photos! And this is one of the smallest groups too.

No comments:

Post a Comment